Rebecca graduated with an integrated masters degree from the European School of Osteopathy in 2014.
Since a young age Rebecca has been interested in the body and how it works. Having received Osteopathy at a young age which proved to be more effective than the mainstream medical options at the time; Rebecca was left intrigued. While Studying anatomy, clinical presentations and working in the student clinic during university training just confirmed Rebecca’s decision.
As a qualified and fully registered Osteopath (M.Ost D.O) Rebecca helps patients of all ages presenting with everyday wear and tear, acute sport or work injuries and many more.
Osteopathy can be beneficial for many musculoskeletal conditions but it is not just limited to them. Rebecca has experience treating both acute and chronic conditions.
Here are some of the conditions Osteopathy has been recognised to help with that we typically see in practice:
- Arthritic pain
- Lower back pain (+/- Sciatica)
- Neck and upper back pain
- Joint pain, including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis
- Frozen shoulder/shoulder and elbow pain/tennis elbow arising from associated musculoskeltal conditions of the back and neck
- Muscle spasm
- Sports injuries and tensions
- Repetitive strain injuries (RSI)
- Rheumatic pain
- Stiffness associated with ageing
- Nerve pain (neuralgia)
- Digestive problems
- Circulatory problems
- Migraine prevention
- Inability to relax
- Musculoskeletal symptoms associated with chronic conditions. e.g. Osteoarthritis and Asthma
If you’re unsure whether Osteopathy could help you with your symptoms contact Rebecca!