We are registered and fully insured Osteopaths are based in the heart of Maidstone, Kent. Available 6 days a week to help support you and your family to get out of pain, improve their range of movement and get back to doing the day to day activities they love!
What can Osteopathy help with?
Here are some of the conditions Osteopathy has been recognised to help with that we typically see in practice:
- Arthritic pain
- Lower back pain (+/- Sciatica)
- Neck and upper back pain
- Joint pain, including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis
- Frozen shoulder/shoulder and elbow pain/tennis elbow arising from associated musculoskeltal conditions of the back and neck
- Muscle spasm
- Sports injuries and tensions
- Repetitive strain injuries (RSI)
- Rheumatic pain
- Stiffness associated with ageing
- Nerve pain (neuralgia)
- Digestive problems
- Circulatory problems
- Migraine prevention
- Inability to relax
- Musculoskeletal symptoms associated with chronic conditions. e.g. Osteoarthritis and Asthma
If you’re unsure whether Osteopathy could help you with your symptoms contact us 07581156523!